New class begins this Sunday, Feb. 26
Rev. Jim Young will start a new series of Adult Education classes this Sunday, Feb. 26, at 9 a.m. in the Sunshine Room.
This series of classes will focus on Judy Pace Christie’s book “Goodbye, Murphy’s Law: Whatever Can Go Wrong, God Can Make Right.”
Each of the Sunday morning classes will approach a different subject for discussion. It is not necessary to have attended previous classes to enjoy and single or future classes. Come when you can. Each class will be at 9 a.m. in the Sunshine Room.
Here are the subjects for each class:
- Feb. 26: The Key: How God’s Plan can change our lives.
- March 4: Take Hope: God wants good things for your life.
- March 11: God’s Workmanship: Becoming who you were created to be.
- March 18: Talking to God, Listening to God: How prayer can help.
- March 25: Impatient for Change: How to wait for God’s guidance.
- April 1: Do less, Be More: Opening up space for God’s help.
- April 8: Easter Sunday, no class.
- April 15: Help My Unbelief: How to get on the right path.
- April 22: Pain and Triumph: Leaning on God in hard times.
- April 29: Alive in Christ: Guidelines for Happiness.
- May 6: A Contented Heart: Savoring the journey.